View Single Post
Old January 26, 2009, 11:02 PM   #18
Redneckrepairs

Speaking only for myself :

I have my opinion on things politics , as i am sure you do . I am sure some of my opinions agree with some of your opinions because we are members here . However no matter how you feel i dont come here to discuss how disappointed i am about my new president or what he has done /will do . I come here to visit about guns and gun related life . I dont care what party you belong to , what color or plumbing you are . I dont care if you subscribe to he/she , she/she , he/he or even it/critter sexually , just dont tell me because this isnt "that " kinda board . Folks if we talk about guns i can be polite ( even to glock lovers on occasion lol ). Lets leave the rest of it aside here . Lets not speculate , demean , demand , or do other things that the media does every day . Mr Obama cannot make a law , he can only sign one , Democrats are not inherently evil , some " blue dogs " vote more consistently conservative than the last presidential nominee of the republicans . For the record i am a party whore who has been both dem , and republican in the last 3 elections , you may ask why and fairly so . I do this to vote for the candidate locally that i care about . I have NO party loyalty , i have issue loyalty . Whomever agrees with me on the issues will get my support .

Enough politics and too long a post so i just want to point out that the hk p7 eclipses both the 1911 and any glock made as a carry/service pistol , and someday hk may make one that equals my Kahr pm for my use .

Page generated in 0.03455 seconds with 8 queries