Thread: Reality tv?
View Single Post
Old March 30, 2008, 11:55 AM   #20
Stevie-Ray

I would probably try to make them feel ashamed by via war of words. I'm sometimes told I'm pretty good at that. At least it would get their minds off their victim. And I'm big enough that generally even three don't seem to want to give me any physical trouble, though I never count on this. I have on one occasion chased a youth that seemed to take great pleasure in calling my handicapped wife something that proved to me he wasn't going to grow into anything beneficial to society, so I made an attempt to show this to him. At the very least, in my mind, he was going to get beaten bloody. He seemed to know it, too, hearing what he was screaming as he ran, which seems comical to me today since he was so "tough." I didn't carry then, and should I ever stoop to that level again, I wouldn't be carrying at that time, either. But make no mistake, "stooping to their level" is at times the only thing they understand. Always being "better than they are" goes only so far before it's time to take some kind of action. The trouble on our street, that we were experiencing at that time completely stopped for several years that day.

Page generated in 0.03324 seconds with 8 queries