View Single Post
Old March 11, 2007, 09:46 PM   #8
snuffy

I think cheygriz hit it on the head! He's full o' Krap!

Here's his about us on the main page;

Quote:
Gunners Den - About This Site.
Welcome to www.gunnersden.com Gunners Den, Gunners Den is a internet directory and guide devoted to sportsman everywhere who get online trying to find good information and web-sites on guns, gunsmithing, reloading, shooting and hunting on the internet. The links and web-sites in our directories will lead you to some of the best places on the internet concerning this sport, the information in our guides is quite accurate as the articles are written by a 30 year veteran master gunsmith, Kim Lockhart.

Our goal is to help people find good information on guns and the shooting sports and understand as well more about their guns, what they do, and why they do it. Gunners Den is structured and linked in such a way as to help navigate with minimal effort so as for all the people that are short on time you will be able to find the information your looking for, fast and easy.
This Kim Lockhart is supposedly a long range riflesmith. As such he probably knows a thing or 2 about guns and reloading. BUT that don't make him any more of an expert than anybody else.

Be carefull what you believe on the internet or anywhere else for that matter. A check on the background may reveal it's no more than one individual's opinion.

They're going to get their butts kicked over there this election. How come people can't spell and use words correctly?

Page generated in 0.02560 seconds with 8 queries