View Single Post
Old January 9, 2014, 05:39 AM   #37
HKFan9

Well your example is outlandish because you can't build a car in under an hour. But your example half works. If someone is looking at said car from a dealer and I know of a better deal why would I not tell them about the better deal. I just got a lower and LPK from them and it cost me $80 I can go to numerous sites right now and buy a completed upper and have a <$500 AR that's worlds better in quality then a C15.

Even if I had to wait for it, I'm not some brat on Xmas morning, I have patience I don't mind waiting for a better gun or better deal, but most everything you need is in stock right now. I got a lower n LPK from PSA and I got a $75 complete upper from BCM. I already have a spare barrel sitting at home. I just need to order another BCG when I have the extra cash, still paying off Xmas presents. So this AR will cost me next to nothing. Even without the spare barrel at my house I could complete it for under or at $500 which is cheaper than a C15 costs. If your happy with your C15 that's great and I'm glad you told the OP that, but I can't comprehend why you take offense to someone offering up a cheaper and what many would consider a better alternative other than your personal feelings toward your gun.

Page generated in 0.01994 seconds with 8 queries