View Single Post
Old October 17, 2010, 04:08 PM   #23
Old Grump
Member in memoriam

Long story about 300 Wby, ignorant non gun clerk and poor customer service with store manager and corporate headquarters. End result is I am paying more for my prescriptions, my groceries and my electronics but I will kiss a rattlesnake and sleep in a pig sty before I ever buy one more item from those people.

I remember when it used to be an American store owned and operated by Americans and sold American products. I might have to look in more places and pay a slight premium to get what I want but I like going into a store where they smile and greet me by name and are happy to help me find what I am looking for up to and including calling other stores to save me driving time. I never got that from Walmart.

Shop at Walmart you get what you deserve including their little snot nose attitude concerning guns, ammo and handgun shooters in particular. I have never ever seen a more ignorant dysfunctional anti-gun crew anyplace including some college classes where I was the token conservative in the room.
Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern will, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.
--Daniel Webster--

Page generated in 0.02771 seconds with 8 queries