View Single Post
Old July 10, 2013, 01:38 PM   #26
BirchOrr

To each his own...

Quote:
The ROA's that they talked about are fine guns, but extremely overpriced. I would never buy one.
I'm quite careful on this forum not to "poo-poo" what others may like or own. I do have my preferences. The ROA is a modern pistol. It's a Blackhawk that shoots BP. To get this kind of quality, you have to pay for it. You simply can't buy a modern pistol (worth shooting) for $175. You can buy a BP reproduction pistol made in Italy for this amount. If you buy an Italian reproduction of any firearm that shoots smokeless rounds, you will pay MUCH more than $175. Overpriced? I don't think so. This is not to mention the ROA is made right here in the good 'ol US of A. If you don't own one or never would buy one, it would seem this opinion and conclusion comes from no experience in ever shooting an ROA. You are entitled to your opinion, but I'm scratching my head as to the basis of where you draw this conclusion.

I take no offence, nor intend any.

Respectfully,

Birch
Black Powder: Not because it is easy, but because it is hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win...

Page generated in 0.02592 seconds with 8 queries