View Single Post
Old July 7, 2013, 11:31 AM   #38
OuTcAsT

Quote:
Yes if a cop says to roll your window down more you must. Go ask any lawyer they will tell you the same that is a lawful order.
I asked, It's not. It is at my discretion how much I roll down the window in order to communicate effectively,If he can see me clearly, and we can communicate verbally and, documents passed freely, that is all that is required. beyond that is an unreasonable request.

Quote:
You obviously have no idea how a k9 search is done on a car.
I digress, and am certainly no expert. I see that you seem to qualify yourself as one;

Quote:
I worked a lot hand in hand with my departments k9's,
And you admit to the following:

Quote:
They are trained on orders
Quote:
There is a high and low search and the only way the dog knows what to do is by following the handlers hand.
So, the dog only searches where he's told, and only on orders ?

You also said;

Quote:
And what I say in the video where the driver said the dog "hit" was not a hit at all and reason is the dog did not act like he wanted to go in, just jumped up to where the handler said to and did not smell anything.
Yet, the officers claimed it was and, as a result, searched his vehicle on the premise of "probable cause" of a "hit" that, by your own expert opinion, was not ?

Does not morality imply the last clear chance? - WildAlaska -

Last edited by OuTcAsT; July 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM.

Page generated in 0.02517 seconds with 8 queries