View Single Post
Old February 6, 2009, 05:47 PM   #12
buzz_knox

Quote:
I will list a few points regarding the "need" for the various additions to my shotgun. It would be interesting to hear your take on my explanations.
If you have a rational explanation for a decision and can articulate it to the trier of fact, you are on your way to winning the battle. If a modification to a weapon improves your ability to effectively use it, without undermining its safety, and thereby reduce the danger to the innocent, and you can articulate how this advantage works, you are likely to have no issue. If a modification does not improve the reliability, accuracy, etc but does absolutely nothing to undermine the safe use of the weapon (such as cosmetic changes) nor give a negative view of you (i.e. no "Kill them all for God will know His own" slogans) you should also have no issue if you can explain the matter.

If something can't be explained in the above matter, you should reconsider whether you want to have that associated with you.

If you are already at the point that you can provide your explanations, you are good to go.

Page generated in 0.02091 seconds with 8 queries