View Single Post
Old April 18, 2013, 01:58 AM   #73
zcrenna

5whiskey, I feel you man. The thing that kills me the most is the scalpers.. Buying up whatever primers and powder they can find and selling it on gunbroker for over double.. And people are PAYING!!
It's just plain taking advantage of regular people who HAVE jobs and can't spend all day camping around on the net waiting for things to be in stock (for a few minutes) and buying as much as they can just to resell it.

Actually the real thing that kills me are the politicians who are threatening our rights. But we all know that already.

on a slightly happier note, and hopefully true, I went to my local Turners Outdoorsman (mostly a So Cal based chain) and one of the managers told me a rep from Federal had come in a few days before me and told the guys there that Federal was stockpiling little by little as they filled government and LE orders (contracts) and they were planning to send it all out and "flood the market" at the end of this month. We'll see if that's true. But it would be nice if it was.

WiscBuckmaster, I don't think we'll experience this level of panic buying for years. I think it'll die down over the next few months. I don't really think it'll go back to what we consider normal any time soon. But it will get easier.
There's too much demand for ammo companies to not expand and produce more, it's just the way the market works in our country, always has. There's hope

Page generated in 0.02277 seconds with 8 queries