View Single Post
Old June 26, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1
stonewall50

Subcompact V3 Laserlyte

I finally found it. I am a no frills shooter. I don't like fancy. I like simple. I like functional. I like reliable. I carry a 9mm XDSC in an uncle mikes at 3 o'clock iwb on a sturdy belt. It works. Every time. I don't want to spend money on excessive stuff that looks nifty but isn't going to matter when the chips are down. So now that my preaching is done.

This little laser is the smallest rail laser I have ever seen. It has a left or right button to turn it on and an auto off feature. It mounted on my gun easy and it slid all the way back (you can mount it wherever you like on your slide depending on the length). The best part is that I didn't even need to get a new holster and I new it as soon as I saw this little laser. I use a pouch style holster because it is simple. It was easy to adjust and I got it dialed in while sitting in the living room and now the best step is to dial it in with my defense ammo.

I would also add that it takes no effort (relatively speaking) to turn it on. It literally does not require me to change my hand position (right finger can poke it on while properly seated on gun).

Page generated in 0.03146 seconds with 8 queries