View Single Post
Old March 8, 2013, 06:00 PM   #10
DarcyPotter1

bolts and semi

my first rifle was a bolt 22 coey single shot that my dad gave me when i was 5 just everyday back in the 60's in Watson Lake Yukon Canada it cost $8.oo and i still have it I have a 10/22 and its ok on the accurasy my boy shoots the Savage and loves it but I find my go to 22 is the Browning T-Bolt it comes close to being as fast as a semi but it will shoot 10 shot dime size groups at 50 yards the savage will do the same the only complaint my 22 year old son has about the savage is the fireing pin was strikeing light after about 200 rounds Savage fixed it at no cost my son had to pay the shipping but he has put over 1000 rounds through it since the isue with no problems. The 10/22 has the best 10 shot mag out as far as I am conserned but if you intend to plink all day say 200-500 rounds bring your cleaning kit they tend to build up crud fast even with good ammo .And i would by a box of 50 rounds from each ammo company and see what my rifle likes best my T-Bolt loves Remington Viper ammo and it gets its best groups with them it haits cci stingers get 1,1/2" groups with them but my 10/22 will feed them allday long and gets 10 shot 1" groups with the
'

Page generated in 0.03524 seconds with 8 queries