Thread: Knobcreek
View Single Post
Old February 19, 2001, 06:18 PM   #7
Dikyllis

I took my g/f last year and that was the first time I'd been. It was unreal! Be sure to take PLENTY of cash. We went through a couple hundred bucks shooting and a few more bucks on food and drinks. Prices started at $30 to shoot AR-15, Uzi, Spas auto shotgun, and several HKs and went up to as much as $60 to shoot a short belt of .50 cal. Flamethrower was $45. I think M60 was $45 too. Be ready for a HIKE from parking area to shooting grounds, and last year it was pretty muddy. Most of the gunshow was class 3 PARTS, with some complete weapons for sale and some .50 cal bolt action rifles for sale. Nite shoot started around 5:30 lastyear and that is when all the explosive charges were placed. Also LOTS of tracers! Targets include cars, appliances, hot water heaters, a drum of diesel fuel. This is the part you want to videotape, so try to save some battery and film (WE DIDN'T)
WAGCEVP, are you from around Dayton? That story you posted about the kid shooting the other kid in self defense happened in Huber Heights. I live in Huber as well.

Page generated in 0.02717 seconds with 8 queries