View Single Post
Old June 4, 2000, 10:34 PM   #1
El Jefe

Developing a tried and true pet loads database for reloading? I have a database set up in MS Access, 97 or 2000. I would like to e-mail it out and have each person add their favorite reloads then send it back, I will import all of the data and turn it into a large data base and send it out to all who wish it, Handgun, rifle only, will build a separate one for shot gun if you wish. Good idea/bad idea let me know.

------------------
...“ They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” --Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Whereas, to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them; nor does it follow from this, that all promiscuously must go into actual service on every occasion. The mind that aims at a select militia, must be influenced by a truly anti-republican principle; and when we see many men disposed to practice upon it, whenever they can prevail, no wonder true republicans are for carefully guarding against it.
---Richard Henry Lee, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788

Take care and God Bless, El Jefe

The ANTI-HCI Site!

Page generated in 0.03801 seconds with 8 queries