View Single Post
Old December 5, 2012, 07:38 PM   #36
bedbugbilly

I like Rugers . . . I must, I own six of 'em. But if I am going to buy a firearm - a pistol, rifle or shotgun . . . I much prefer to examine it in person before I purchase it to make sure it meets my expectations . . . regardless of the make. That's not to say I haven't made a purchase online . . . I have . . a Python, a vintage S & W M & P Target and a vintage Colt Army Special. But, they were from a dealer I've dealt with and that I trust . . . and those have been with the understanding that there is a return policy if not as described of if I'm not satisfied. And let's face it, those were pretty safe bets and in the long run, a safe gamble. Any manufacturer, make or model can have a problem though especially newly manufactured - that's why i much prefer to see it before purchase.
If a pair of '51 Navies were good enough for Billy Hickok, then a single Navy on my right hip is good enough for me . . . besides . . . I'm probably only half as good as he was anyways. Hiram's Rangers Badge #63

Page generated in 0.02678 seconds with 8 queries