View Single Post
Old November 13, 2009, 10:58 PM   #2
Shane Tuttle
Staff

Quote:
The guy wanted the paypal fee regardless and berated in his emails. ( I was stupid, a clown, since I had zero post..why should he care)
The OP of the Buy/Sell thread has the SOLE right to accept whatever method of payment he/she wants. If you don't like the fee, then I suggest to move on.

Vintage gave full disclosure of his fee and regardless if he's set up to have it waived or not. Some people view PayPal is a pain to use or just don't like to use it for personal reasons. Whatever the case is, the price was disclosed on what he charges.

Whatever is said of your intelligence level in PRIVATE message, is, well, private. Don't see the need to post the PMs in public since there wasn't a deal that took place. His opinion of how you might be jerking him around doesn't merit a negative feedback.

Quote:
Yes, I usually don't post, I'm a classified buyer for the most part, seldom do I sell. It's what I like to do.
The point Vintage was probably trying to make is the very thing you state. Why bother with someone that abuses the Gun Show forum? This forum is set up as a perk to established members that at least provided the minimum number of posts in the discussion forums. With the combination of this issue and posting a negative feedback, when it's not even a feedback, leads me to believe you might want to step back and take a deep breath.

Closed.

Posting and YOU: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Page generated in 0.04542 seconds with 8 queries