View Single Post
Old August 6, 2014, 03:56 PM   #11
spacemanspiff

I currently have a Mark II 5.5 bull barrel, Marlin Mod 60, and a CZ 455.
The MkII is a replacement for what I sold off several years ago, and I've regretted it ever since. So far its my favorite 22 handgun, but I do wish to obtain a Buckmark in the future.
I have also owned a Walther P22, did not like that one bit.
As for rifles, I have also owned a Marlin Papoose, that one that breaks down for easy storage. Not a huge fan, it was never able to get that accurate.
The Mod 60, I am 'meh' about. I think I might like it more if I put a scope on it.
The CZ was not the exact model I wanted, I really wanted the one with the long barrel, but I took what I could get since I had the cash. (I actually only had the cash cause I had just sold a Galaxy 4 I had found that no one came back to claim)
So if I find the CZ Ultra Lux somewhere I am buying it.
I am moderately happy with the 455 American I now have, and probably would be in love if I could find the ammo that it loves. So far all I have is bulk ammo thats getting about 1.5-2 moa. I know it can do better!

Page generated in 0.02665 seconds with 8 queries