View Single Post
Old March 5, 2008, 08:25 PM   #57
Boris Bush

DA

I am getting at it that you are trying to play devils advocate, as long as the law is followed it doesn't matter how much money I earn the company I work for and how little a percentage of the profit they give me. I was legaly able to keep it in the car and I did.

I will however admit to breaking one very important rule at my old job when I was a civilian. I met my wife at work. She was a lower level employee, while I was higher up the chain. I flat out violated the rule on dating lower level employees. I did not even care.

I married her and she quit that job. Now I have a family. Now I have the job I always wanted.

As long as I keep it legal. My priorities are on safety. If I can legaly carry I will. The rule at work has NOTHING to do with what I do when I am on my own time and my own time is when I carried. Do you not get it? Now if I carried while at work in the warehouse, then we have some legal problems as well as safety issues. I never did that so all was good.

To keep on saying I am unethical is borderline character assassination. Work time is work time, my time is my time. No laws were broken so I do not see why you see fit to criminalize my actions??

Page generated in 0.03493 seconds with 8 queries