View Single Post
Old October 8, 2002, 09:03 AM   #5
rennaissancemann

I made the switch from leather to nylon because I could wear the same belt for both my BDU's and my jeans. Another reason is a bit intangible, I found that I preferred the "cinching" up action of a rigger belt to the "notching" up action of a leather one. Nothing scientific or analytical, just old fashioned personal preference.

Regards

"The most difficult thing about planning against the Americans, is that they do not read their own doctrine, and they would feel no particular obligtion to follow it if they did." - Admiral Sergei I. Gorshkov

"We trained very hard, but it seemed that every time we were beginning to form into teams we would be reorganized. I was to learn in this life that we tend to meet any situation by reorganizing. And a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization." - Attributed to Petronius Arbiter, circa 60 A.D

Page generated in 0.02365 seconds with 8 queries