View Single Post
Old October 9, 2005, 09:51 AM   #18
kymasabe

I've been to a few IPSC matches where between all the shooters they've literally shot thousands of rounds of the stuff in one Sunday morning. I didn't see anyone cursing their ammo or having jamming problems and most of the shooters were .45, 9mm, or .40cal. It is dirty ammo but doesn't seem any dirtier to me than Winchester White Box. I clean my guns after every range session anyway so I really don't care how dirty the ammo is. It's as accurate as any other cheap range ammo I've used and my Taurus just eats the stuff up. My Kel-Tec P3AT however hates Wolf and just won't feed or eject the stuff properly...but that's no big deal. The K-T is a finicky, ammo sensitive, pain in the butt anyway, I know it, and just use ammo it likes. Wolf just isn't one of them for that gun. Otherwise...I've heard of people bashing it because it's dirty, or maybe they don't like that fact that it's Russian, or cheap, or can't be reloaded. But, everyone I know that uses it has had good luck with it. And I've seen it flying thru some fancy/expensive race guns.

Page generated in 0.03726 seconds with 8 queries