View Single Post
Old January 25, 2014, 11:47 AM   #26
RC20

I have one from the 70s I would guess. I don't remember when I picked it up, complemented the 44 magnum I had at the time (bullets and powder) just a carry gun when I wanted concealed.

It is the target model so sights are on. I don't shoot it much, not one you wanted to shoot a lot but I have big hands and didn't bother me but still not a fun gun and I was never very accurate with it (by my standards).

My now wife and I were out hiking, I set up a target and had her shoot it. She shot a group with it that was better than any of my groups ever were. I was pretty good with the other guns, not as good with that one and I figured it just didn't shoot that well. She showed me, we still laugh about it.

All in all its fine for what its intended. Carry a lot and shoot little per Elmer Keith if I have the right person attributed.

I keep it hidden out in the shop so that if anyone knocks on the front door I have a gun to grab, stick my head out 25 feet a way and check them out. Its fine for that or similar use.

Page generated in 0.02239 seconds with 8 queries