View Single Post
Old November 22, 2013, 11:34 PM   #31
Powderman

Fellas.....

Here it is:

1. YOU may ship a firearm to yourself. Example: I decide to again attend the Nationals at Camp Perry. I don't feel like driving, and I don't want the hassle of trying to transport by air. What to do?

Box the guns up, nothing on the outside that says "firearms", and take it to an authorized UPS Shipping Center--not a storefront or franchise. Tell them what you are doing, and have them ship to a specific center (they can provide a list) with a notation to "hold for pickup". Make your trip, pick up your guns.

2. Ship the same way, but ship it to a friend's address. Of course, you have contacted the friend, told them what is going on and you both agree. You have also told them that under NO circumstances can they or anyone else open the package. (Of course, you're going to insure the dickens out of it.)

You may NOT have someone else ship the firearm to you--unless YOU have sent the gun to an authorized repair center (factory) or gunsmith for repairs, in which case it can be shipped directly back to you.\

That wasn't so hard.....was it?

Page generated in 0.02316 seconds with 8 queries