View Single Post
Old April 12, 2013, 01:59 PM   #5
VictoriaWojo

Clarification

Hello everyone,

The Utah Conceal Carry class can be taught in any state that has reciprocity with Utah. GA is one of those states that has reciprocity with Utah. Utah has the highest reciprocity in the US and because of that makes it easier to carry in more states across the nation.

My friend lives in GA. I am trying to find someone who does or can teach the class and provide the permit. If there isn't someone who is teaching it, they might want to consider adding it as a class. It could make it a nice marketing niche for anyone looking for more reciprocity with their CCW.

I know of a company in Spokane Washington that teaches the class. They would know more of the regulations that I do. www.sharpshooting.net.

Here is what they have on their web site about the class.

UTAH CONCEALED CARRY

The Utah Concealed Carry Permit is well worth the 4 hour class to cover you for 30+ states. This class is offered a minimum of twice per month and is conducted in a classroom environment. This is NOT a firearms handling course. This course satisfies the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification requirements to submit the application for a Utah Concealed Carry Permit. Subjects covered include safety, Utah Laws, transporting firearms and appropriate interaction with law enforcement. 4 hours, $ 80.00.

Page generated in 0.02583 seconds with 8 queries