View Single Post
Old August 3, 2008, 05:08 PM   #18
johnbt

UltraDots have a lifetime warranty. They are rated for all pistol calibers. John

"UltraDots and Microdots are backed by a Lifetime Warranty that covers parts and repair for as long as you own your sight. Our technicians are trained to service and repair any problem should one occur. We even offer express turnaround service when you absolutely must have your UltraDot repaired and back to you for that all important match this weekend. Original invoice must accompany any request for repair. You can also contact us by email if you have any comments or questions."

Larry's Guns is the dealer I've used and is the warranty repair center. I belive he is still offering free shipping on orders over $100.

From a user review posted:

"I cannot speak highly enough about the Ultra Dots. I currently have 6 of them on a variety of 22's and slide mounted 45's. I have over 32,000 rounds documented through my main 45, which has a slide mount. At Camp Perry in 2002 the tension spring let go and Larry had it repaired within an hour. You can't beat his service. Al Schirado"

Page generated in 0.03213 seconds with 8 queries