Thread: Glock Trigger
View Single Post
Old August 28, 2013, 12:17 PM   #14
Uncle Malice

I've been shooting glocks for quite a while and have tried most of the available glock trigger mods available from cheap home polishing on parts all the way up to expensive aluminum fulcrum triggers and such.

My favorite Glock trigger is as follows:

- smooth face oem trigger (i.e. not the serrated trigger on compacts/subcompacts)
- oem 8lb connector (yes, the HEAVIER connector - provides a much more crisp break)
- Wolff 6lb trigger spring (heavier trigger spring reduces trigger pull weight. useful when using the 8lb connector)
- Lightning Strike polished titanium firing pin block (makes the trigger very smooth reducing all of those gritty bumps when pulling the trigger)

That's it. The trigger is only slightly heavier to break than the factory trigger but is has a very smooth and light take up until you hit the wall where you apply pressure to break the trigger.

I don't see any negative side effects of this. For one, it's never been used in a court case at all that I'm aware of - let alone successfully. For two, this modification makes the trigger pull heavier, which the ignorant would call 'safer' by association.

The entire set up is about $40 or so. Excellent trigger for accuracy as well as for concealed carry. Give it a shot. If you don't like the set up, I'll buy the parts from you because I'm sure I'll get another Glock.

Page generated in 0.05417 seconds with 8 queries