View Single Post
Old May 21, 2013, 10:46 AM   #30
merbeau

UPS/USPS Combination

There are several options when ordering from Midway and the Sure Post is the cheapest. It involves UPS until near the final destination then the USPS for final delivery. In my case the UPS starts from Midway and goes to Dallas where it is dropped off at the USPS shipping center then it goes to Fort Worth for final shipment to my local post office. The only time I had a problem was when part of the shipping label got torn off and the item went missing for two days. It was finally located and eventually made it to my home.

The only thing that I cannot understand is the USPS offers,’ if it fits it ships’ for $5.25 and many of my orders do not require huge boxes yet seems the cheapest with Midway is always $9/10. On one occasion I had an order shipped priority mail and watched it through the system. Two days later it said out for delivery. The postal delivery person came and no package. I called the local post office and asked where the package was. Apparently the delivery person forgot the package was in the back of the truck or did not want to get out of the vehicle to place on my front porch. The next day the person shows up and complains about computers and following packages!!

Page generated in 0.03423 seconds with 8 queries