View Single Post
Old January 10, 2013, 08:32 PM   #1
Wrothgar

Maxpedition TacTies

I've had a small Maxpedition bag for a year now, and I've really enjoyed it. However, the water bottle pouch that is built into the side of the bag is not big enough to hold a full sized Nalgene type water bottle. SO, I got their big water bottle holder and some TacTies (Correctly sized for the bottle holder, according to their web site).

Here's my problem; I have properly weaved the holder into the bag using the MOLLE straps, using the TacTies. I get to the end, and there is no real way for the bottom end of the TacTies to loop around back up to the top to get to the buckle. Does this make any sense, for those of you with experience with this product? I watched some YouTube clips, and it appears that TacTies are not designed to truly be used properly with MOLLE webbing. OR, it could be that YouTube guys don't know what they're doing (Surprise!). Any suggestions? I'd post a picture, but the lighting in my house during the evening is not the best. Anyway, a video would be better but I don't know how to do that.

PS: I hope I never have to type "TacTie" again in my life.

Page generated in 0.02132 seconds with 8 queries