View Single Post
Old August 6, 2014, 07:54 PM   #32
Unlicensed Dremel

Man, I tell you what - as a quick tangent on theft - I'm witnessing a bit of a meltdown right now on a lease that I used to be part of but got off of two years ago. But my friend stayed on with some new guys he doesn't know. Well my friend has been getting a LOT of stuff stolen in the last year, including nice Cuddeback cameras - he thinks it's the other guys on the lease with him. I tell him that there's no way it's the other guys; it's random trespassers coming up the river (public right of way) that divides the lease in two, or the neighbor's no-good friends. But my friend won't listen. He's convinced that these guys are stealing from him. So now there's a lot of tension but he doesn't want to get off the lease because he shot a record buck (like #14 on the all time state non-typical list) two years on this same property, so he thinks he will find its daddy or kid. It sounds really crappy. Glad I'm not on it to be involved in that drama (and getting my stuff stolen). Oddly, nothing of mine was ever stolen off that lease.

Last edited by Unlicensed Dremel; August 9, 2014 at 03:08 PM.

Page generated in 0.02686 seconds with 8 queries