View Single Post
Old November 14, 2012, 02:24 AM   #130
Metal god

although we have different sights . Mine does do someting similar . I would descibe mine more as a sunburst then grapes . If you see more then one dot at all I would say there is a problem . For me I have one small dot that get bigger and more blury as it gets brighter . I will say this when Im outside and the sun is very bright I do not notice the sunburst as much . In low light like inside a house or something I really only need it on 3 max . I just took a couple pictures of my dot on the lowest setting and the highest setting but Im on the wrong computer to upload them . I'll do it in just a minute .

First photo lowest setting next the brightest .The bright photo is not a exact representation of what I see when I look through the sight but its close . It's more sunburst then a glowing halo but sill the same Idea . the camera did something with the dot when I took the picture .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Last edited by Metal god; November 14, 2012 at 02:51 AM.

Page generated in 0.03526 seconds with 8 queries