View Single Post
Old May 2, 2011, 05:31 PM   #11
Mike Irwin
Staff

"To let you know that I am surprised at the fact that the thread was allowed to stand."

You did that with your first message. An explanation was proffered. That apparently wasn't good enough, so you dropped a second.

You still apparently aren't accepting what Al, I, and the rest of the mods have told you, so I'll lay it out very bluntly.

We on the mod staff have made a collective decision to let the thread in question go forward for the reasons already stated.

If that's not good enough for you, that's too damned bad.

You're now to the three choices that I gave you. Your fourth is no longer an option because you've used it. It's also pretty clear that no matter what any of the mods tell you that's not going to be good enough (to you).

But I beg to differ, it IS going to be good enough because you're now down to one option.

Accept the fact that things are running a bit differently than what you personally would like to see, get over it, and move on.

There doesn't need to be any more discussion on this subject. You've gotten every explanation you are either entitled to expect or are due.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.

Page generated in 0.03669 seconds with 8 queries