View Single Post
Old June 6, 2005, 08:24 PM   #12
butch50

Gentlemen: We have now progressed from reloading to fine beers! Hooray for us! Where do I get this beer at and what makes it so good? Lately I have been drinking guiness as cold as I can get it without it freezing.... Want to talk about tequila and cigars too? I could go on for days and days ........ Ahhh the finer things of life! Guns, girls, golf, cigars and booze - not necessarily in that order though.

I can pick up a progressive reloader kit off of ebay for between $150 and $250 or I can pick up a single stage for between $75 and $150. What I am trying to work out in my feeble mind is why not a progressive or why not a single stage?

From sitting down and starting to getting up and going to the fridge - how long to run 200 rounds of pistol ammo in single stage and how long for progressive? That beer just might be signing to me you know....

‘‘The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.’’ ~ Patrick Henry

Page generated in 0.03381 seconds with 8 queries