View Single Post
Old April 7, 2008, 07:54 AM   #33
TwoXForr

Please answer the questions I posted earlier pfch1977

Quote:
Please quote your source.
Quote:
a policy to use an aggressive tone of voice with just about everyone they pull over.

. Have you seen thier policy or been involved with thier training?

Or is this just your opinion.
Quote:
They are always using a sarcastic tone and their behavior at times is simply downright rude and unprofessional to motorists.

And you give very little credit to the local population who are not able to tell the difference in uniform, vehicle and maybe even facial recognition of a local police officer. And in the same breath you show how little you think for a local police officer that the people he interacts with everyday will not be able to sway his own community by an attempted pleasent and neigbhorly manner.

And I dont know where this thread took a turn onto this subject after discussing intial approach and then it leaps to "command voice". I am not following your progression. Command voice is something utlitzed in high stress and potenially dangerous situations that demmand immeadiate action, not walking up and asking someone for the license and registration.
All America lies at the end of the wilderness road, and our past is not a dead past, but still lives in us. Our forefathers had civilization inside themselves, the wild outside. We live in the civilization they created, but within us the wilderness still lingers. What they dreamed, we live, and what they lived, we dream.

Page generated in 0.03046 seconds with 8 queries