View Single Post
Old February 13, 2002, 09:05 AM   #8
Matt Wallis

Bought my Winchester .30-30 there becuase of the great price. I also had to go back becuase the insta-chack system was down. When I did, the girl behind the counter had no idea what to do and had to call another store (!) to figgure it out.

As she was going over the the paper work she says to me that they can't sell to me because I answered one of the questions wrong!! I say, "what is it?" (or something like that) and she replies, all snotty, "Well, I can't tell you what you're supposed to answer." So I say, "well how about just telling me the question." So she goes, "Have you ever renounced your US citizenship?"!! I go, "Uh, no, I've never renounced my citizenship." And she say that I can't buy because all the questions were supposed to be answered "no" except for that one!?! I turn to the guy next to me who is just shaking his head. I try to explain to her what renouncing my citizenship would mean and why it's a good thing I answered no to that question. Finally she goes back to the phone and get's it straightened out. She was looking at the wrong question! Duh!

After that I had to help her find and fill out their log book (!) because I remembered where it was from the last time I had been there.

Pathetic.

Matt

Page generated in 0.02532 seconds with 8 queries