View Single Post
Old October 2, 2010, 08:56 AM   #4
.40cal

I was in the auto parts store the other week and i'm standing behind this guy at the counter and I can't help but notice that he's carrying. He's wearing sweat pants that have pockets on the side and apparently the gun that he is carrying is far too heavy to not be holstered. He is printing like crazy.

I don't think this guy's demonstration of "concealed carry" is on par with the law but in your case, it's different. You are concealed just about 100% of the time ( except when you reach for something) and in the rare case that you do see the firearm its only part of it . . . for a brief second or two. I'm not saying you should break the law. I'm just saying that as long as you make a consious decision about your carrying situation you should be fine.

There will always be people that will stare or freak out when they find out you have a gun on you. I really don't see the point in getting worked up about it. I kinda wish this was an open carry state. I can only imagine what that would do to the crime rate

Page generated in 0.02492 seconds with 8 queries