View Single Post
Old April 23, 2012, 03:23 PM   #15
Technosavant

Quote:
I don't know, less chance of killing someone and worrying about a lawsuit,
If you're employing a shotgun, you have the chance for a lawsuit no matter what it's loaded with. Shotguns are considered deadly force, and loading it with beanbags or whatever else won't change that. If you're not justified in shooting with a 00 buck load, you're not justified in shooting with a beanbag. Since justification usually consists of having a clear and present threat to you or a loved one, why on earth would you want anything but that which is proven and effective at stopping threats?

If there is indeed that clear and present threat, there's not going to be that much worry about a lawsuit- sure, somebody can sue, but they'd be hard pressed to do anything but harass you with it.

I'd sooner take most any competent design out there over the KSG right now. The actual owners' reports (what few there have been) are hardly complimentary. The gun itself is interesting and the one I handled felt like a neat package, but at the rate K-T has managed to get product out the door (and then get the designs working right), I wonder if that phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range will be available first.

Page generated in 0.02399 seconds with 8 queries