View Single Post
Old March 24, 2012, 02:01 AM   #2096
jimpeel

I ran across this yesterday and searched the thread around the time it came out -- September 28, 2011 -- but I can't find any reference to it. Is it possible that everyone here missed this; or was my search flawed?

I cannot, however, find anywhere in the body of the article the quote attributed to Ms. Morales in the headline.

SOURCE

Quote:
September 28, 2011
Mexican attorney general: "Obama more involved in Fast & Furious than admitted!"

Jim Kouri
Law Enforcement Examiner

President Barack Obama appears to be getting it from all sides regarding a government snafu dubbed Operation Fast and Furious. Besides both houses of the U.S. Congress and a number of public-interest groups investigating what is being characterized as a rogue federal law enforcement operation, Mexico's attorney general is infuriated over the allegations that the U.S. was behind the smuggling of weapons into Mexico that ended up killing her countrymen.
Continue reading on Examiner.com Mexican attorney general: "Obama more involved in Fast & Furious than admitted!" - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/law-enforcem...#ixzz1q0yqvWQH

"Science is built up with facts, as a house is with stones. But a collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house." - Jules Henri Poincare

"Three thousand people died on Sept. 11 because eight pilots were killed"
-- former Northwest Airlines pilot Stephen Luckey

Page generated in 0.03075 seconds with 8 queries