View Single Post
Old July 18, 2010, 02:30 PM   #7
Onward Allusion

If it was a bring back without import marks and all numbers match it would be valued higher than your run-of-the-mill Interarms Import. I just sold mine for $400 but it was an import. Unmarked ones would probably get between $500 to $700. BTW, blue book is the perfect world. Gunbroker and Auction Arms completed/sold transactions will give you a better idea of how much it is really worth.

As for history, the P4 is an improved version of the P38 with a reinforced alloy frame. They were used by the German police until they realized that their criminal counterparts had higher capacity weapons. It's fairly accurate, but IMO it is off-balanced with its pencil barrel w/o a dustcover. It is also not meant for +P loads even with the spring reinforced frame.

Quote:

shogun32
please help me someone!
hey guys I'm new to the site so bear with me ! I just recently was given a Walther p4 9mm pistol in mint condition ! My dad served in the Army and was stationed as a MP at the German border in 1974 he brought he gun back in 1976 and it's sat in a safe ever since besides me shooting it a few times as a kid ! I was looking to basically find a little bit more out about the gun and what it might be worth ? It still has the original holster and 2 Walther clips !

Page generated in 0.02649 seconds with 8 queries