View Single Post
Old March 2, 2005, 08:08 PM   #17

I didn't read through all those posts you linked. I did read a couple and they are clearly illegal.
BUT, keep in mind that what may be illegal where you live, probably isn't illegal everywhere. Also keep in mind that what might be illegal for you to do, isn't nessessarily illegal for everyone to do.
Over the years I have seen posts by people who lived outside the United States who were immedately jumped on for posting something that was illegal. NO, it wasn't illegal where they lived. The internet, and this board are not confined to US citizens.
I have seen posts stating that owning a machine gun is illegal. I have seen posts saying that suppressors were illegal etc. None of this is true. I have seen posts advertising things like Sten parts kits, M16 parts etc immediately jumped on as being illegal, when if fact there are many people who own Stens and M16s legally who might want to buy these items.
Even this statement: "I really ENJOY talking about some 'illegal' topics like full autos, how to convert them etc" Isn't true. Full Auto is not illegal. Converting something to full auto isn't even illegal in the US IF you have the right license.

My opinion only: Let the police do the policing.
From behind each fence and farmyard wall,
Chasing the redcoats down the lane,
Then crossing the fields to emerge again
Under the trees at the turn of the road,
And only pausing to fire and load.

Page generated in 0.02263 seconds with 8 queries