Thread: Core 15 M-4
View Single Post
Old December 22, 2012, 04:18 PM   #12
Osanagokoro

Cleaned and oiled it. As I said, had the gunsmith and range master observe my dis-assembly and reassembly when at the range. I'm doing that bit right.

Commented in another thread about finding metal shavings in there when cleaning which left me... concerned... when I first got it. Here's a pic of said metal shavings just so it doesn't seem like I'm doing the 'omg i r hater troll lol' thing. Forgot to mention that because ... well, I forgot.

Mind you, this gun was brand new in box. My gun shop handed the gun to me- still in UPS box- and had to open it to get the serial number for the background check. Between the Kobalt warranty card, the metal shavings and the complete lack of response of their customer service, I'm not happy.

I can excuse 'hey we're busy. Sorry about that' but not 'Um so you have a broken gun brand new out of the box? Let me transfer you to some-one else's voice mail who won't ever call you back.' Call it a perfect storm if you like, but they threw me a lead life vest then rowed off.

Edit- grammar fix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shavings.jpg (133.2 KB, 268 views)

Page generated in 0.03022 seconds with 9 queries