View Single Post
Old June 28, 2009, 12:20 AM   #8
Swampghost

Violence is a learning process if you survive. I'm glad that you did and hope that you've learned how to protect yourself.

I encountered it a few times during the drug wars around the Ft. Lauderdale area in the '70's. I was NOT a participant, just had friends who were. I was witness to a few arguments between my friends and higher level dealers that did not know that a pistol (mine) was pointed at them.

A 'brother' tried to rob me in grid-lock traffic by accosting me from the passenger side window. Porsche's didn't have A/C back then. Downside for him, I'd just picked up a Super Blackhawk that was tuned for quickdraw competition. Ooops!

Another time. I swing into the back lot of a neighborhood bar and see my youngest brother in a 5 on 1. He's 6'4" and #3 Thai boxer in the region, no kitten but also no Bruce Lee. He fixin' to lose big time. One shot into the pavement with a Charter Arms .380 diffused the situation.

I've got a few more including some long range shots. And this is just the fun stuff.

Page generated in 0.03426 seconds with 8 queries