Thread: baaaaaaaad week
View Single Post
Old January 24, 2006, 02:17 PM   #15
stephen426

Hey SpringMom,

Sorry to hear about your family's misfortunes. On the other hand, both your sons are alive due to their wise decisions and quick thinking. Give yourself a big pat on the shoulder for that. By the way you are a very articulate writer. You should tell the prosecuter to look into threating your son's attack as a hate crime and push for a stiffer penalty. Also be sure to keep up to date on the release of those scumbags so they don't come back and retaliate. Better yet, make sure your entire family is prepared to retaliate when they show up. Look up the laws in Texas. In FL it is legal for someone under 21 to own a handgun even theough they are not allowed to buy ammunition. I think it is basically allowed when "transporting" it to and from the range or to a place of employment where they are "legally" allowed to carry it. I've been carrying since I was 19. I work in the fastfood restaurant biz and refuse to simply "hand it over" after busting my chops to some scumbag who probably hasn't performed an honest day's work in his life! Besides, with the way these scumbags are today, there is no gaurantee that they won't shoot you just for kicks after you give them what they want (or what you have anyways).

It is sad to see the moral fabric of our society deteriorating to where it is today. Have you listened to the crap they play on the radio these days? Kids are stupid enough to believe this stuff rather than taking it as harmless entertainment and fiction becomes reality. Look at the role models they have. It is okay to look up to upstanding professional athletes but these kids are idolizing THUGS! It is sad to see how bad things have become.

Stay safe, stay alert, and give em' HELL when they come looking for it!

Page generated in 0.02616 seconds with 8 queries