View Single Post
Old September 21, 2010, 08:57 AM   #3
therealdeal

I deal w/higher recoil shotgun shells+3" 00's and dont mind getting bruises. I know they like it rough and the shooting even 8shots all in a row while practicing doesn't bother me. I know this is a shotgun and not a revolver, but I tend to believe the article(from the link provided). I have heard the opposite about the .454 casull ruger super redhawk alaskan. I heard that can be a problem.

I got wordy in the original post(not the first time and not the last), and I think honestly I am going to get the .500. I just need someone to step up and tell me if this is a bad decision. I plan on shooting it whenever not just for hunting, and wouldn't hesitate in a home defense situation(hopefully that doesn't happen) and whenever else. I am also wondering why more people don't own it, but the .44 is so popluar? I do love the .357, but anything else I buy at this point is more than I need anyways(except the 30-30 hunting rifle). well I guess the .500 can be my hunting weapon too.lol

is the .500 a worthwhile revolver?

thanx for your reply too Geauxtide; I appreciate it.

"Abraham Lincoln freed all men, but Sam Colt made them all equal." (post Civil War slogan)

Page generated in 0.02489 seconds with 8 queries