View Single Post
Old August 17, 2002, 05:50 AM   #19
nascarnhlnra

I have a quick crisis belt I put together based on tips I got from Denny Hansen. It consists of one of those 2" ballistic nylon belts with the quick deploy buckle so you can snap it on over athletic shorts and the like in a hurry and still be well prepared. It contains a holster for my .40 with a spare mag pouch, Surefire M-2 light on weak side in polymer holster, (8) 12g 2 3/4 00 buckshot, and a C.R.K.T. Kasper Pro clip on folder ( large) I may add a couple of large tie straps. The shotgun shells are cause in MY H.D. situation where I live the Mossy 590 would be the first long arm reached for. Granted this is for the bigger back yard comotion, I also have a CS9 and Streamlight Scorpion REAL handy for the little woman to back me up with. In Fl you can't use deadly force to save property so I'd be staying inside if I felt the need to send an investigator out to the back yard my Rottie will get that detail and he is quite effective.

Page generated in 0.02344 seconds with 8 queries