View Single Post
Old August 5, 2008, 12:21 AM   #133
Sportdog

Scatterbum Bob

I didn't engage with each one of your and others statements always in a direct manner as there are only so many hours in a day and so much of that time to engage with people that are so self conceited and so addicted to power and control that it becomes an excercise in futility. You judge me to not be a fan of law enforcement because I dare to call BS to men who discredit the uniform that they wear? I have judged them and you on the words you use. You are judging me on your preconceived notion based on no facts whatsoever!:barf: The more you defend police that are less than honorable (A nice way to say bad cops) the more foolish you look. Keep your pity for me. I have a very nice life. A life not tormented with fear and free from thinking that I am better that others. You don't believe that my father is a retired police officer and my son-in-law is currently serving as a Trooper for the Michigan State Police. Don't believe it. This is cyber space and doubter cyber space authors abound. You are not special. Just one of many. Just like me. If I can irritate you, I am pleased as punch. Anything that I can do to enlighten you? Just let me know. I stand ready to serve.

Page generated in 0.02873 seconds with 8 queries