View Single Post
Old February 4, 2013, 10:14 PM   #3
907arcticcat

Nice to hear you got a few bullets.

I know everyone is running full out, but Precision Delta is testing my patience. I ordered 2k 230 gr. 6 weeks ago and still they have yet to ship even though they showed in stock when I ordered. I didn't want to tie up their phones with "where's my order" questions, but I finally called a couple days ago. All I got was....sorry they are on backorder, our machine is down and no ETA. I understand issues arise, but don't show items in stock if that's not the case. I had other options at the time, but many of those have long passed. I just wish they had either called, emailed or updated their website with a disclaimer like it has now!

And I'm not just picking on Precision Delta! After 5 weeks, Wideners emailed me to say my order was shipping that day (Friday) or Monday at the latest.....that was over 2 weeks ago and still no movement! I will say Midway has been just the opposite. I have received at least 5 shipments in the past 3 weeks and everything that wasn't backordered shipped with 2 days.

Many of these retailers have messages on their home pages that say "No phone calls, email only......3 week shipping delay etc." I say if you are so busy that shipments are backlogged 3 weeks plus, quit taking orders! Customer service should come first!

Page generated in 0.03899 seconds with 8 queries