View Single Post
Old May 25, 2010, 11:25 PM   #2
kraigwy

The only one I'm not sure about is California, I hear they are picky. When I take road trips on my Sporty I carry my 642 in my pocket just like I do all the time. Never thought of leaving it with the bike. I also have soft saddle bags but it wouldnt matter. My pocket works fine.

Last year I took my granddaughter to Portland on my bike, I'm over protective so there is no way in heck I'm gonna be seperated from my pocket pistol while traveling with her.

I did run into a dude in Hardin MT who thought he was in love with my GD, she looks older (could pass for 18) but she's 14, (he was about 40 and looked about that long since he bathed) we had words, I informed him if he didnt back off things were gonna get real "Western" real fast.

I dont think that insident came close to needing a gun, but when she's with me I wont take chances.

Like I said, just put the pistol in your pocket and forget it in most of the states you mentioned, California is differant, I dont seen any reason for me to visit that place.
Distinguished Rifle Badge 1071

Page generated in 0.02190 seconds with 8 queries