View Single Post
Old April 13, 2013, 08:05 PM   #1
Joe_Pike

How Many Firearms Are Enough For You Personally?

This has nothing to do with gun control, or anything along those lines. What I would like to know is if there came a time or is there a time coming soon for you when you have all you want/need? And if there was/is a time, what was/is the number of firearms that you will try to keep it at.

I was a member of the "gun-a-month" club for several years and bought one every time something caught my eye and I had the money. There came a time for me, in the not too distant past, when I started realizing that I had more than I would use on a regular basis and since I have no heirs I also have no one to leave anything to. If something happened to me, my sister and mom would be left with trying to liquidate what I have since they really have no interest in them.

I've sold/gifted roughly 25% of what I had, but still have more than what I think I might want to end up with. I am now having a difficult time deciding on what to let go of and what to keep. I have been putting the money into some things more easily liquidated.

So, for you, what's the magic number that you have pared down to or aspire to with your collection.

Poll is anonymous.

Page generated in 0.03588 seconds with 8 queries