View Single Post
Old November 7, 2010, 06:43 PM   #57
igor

Today it was two key wallets and car keys in jeans front pockets with cell phone, a tiny Gerber folder in one back pocket and wallet in another, CZ75 Compact in an FBI cant OWB holster made for the P22 on an old Hellweg basketweave belt, spare mag in a Victorinox Swisstool holster (perfect fit), Fenix TK11 and OC foam spray in coat pockets. Untucked t-shirt for cover.

More usually it's modified to cell phone in Nite-Ize holster or several in cargo pants thigh pockets, Ruger SP101 in a DeSantis pocket holster, another Langwitz speedloader in a cargo pocket, a bigger Cold Steel folder with seat belt cutter and glassbreaker in yet another cargo pocket, and maybe the Victorinox Swisstool in its holster on the belt. No cover garment needed, so one can go bare-chested too

Oh, and since 90% of the time I have a computer backpack with me on a business day, I have a pretty elaborate first aid kit there at all times.
Good karateka I have known were intelligent, original, capable, unpredictable, aggressive, brave, and dangerous. Most had a dark side. Daily practice for decades at hurting other people does not make liberals.

John Farnam quoting a friend, Feb. 2004

Page generated in 0.02990 seconds with 8 queries