View Single Post
Old June 17, 2012, 09:30 PM   #5
RBid

plouf,

I respect you a lot. Through seeing your posts here, it is evident that you are knowledgeable.

I think that your video review suffers slightly, because you are probably so familiar with firearms that you forget that what is obvious to you may not be obvious to everyone. I'd like to see more explanation and description. Example: "when firing the G20, the recoil feels like it pushes back, more than up. When you shoot hotter loads, you may be surprised that recoil doesn't seem to increase very much", etc. Basically, illustrate what the viewer can expect to experience as an owner.

The fact that you highlighted the ejection pattern demonstrates cognizance of important details. I think that you are very well equipped to paint a detailed picture for new gun people.

I have never fired a 10mm (I bet that's true for many shooters), so I'm curious what it would be like to have to use a G20 for self defense. No eyes, no ears, probably outdoors. Possibly moving, and possibly using a one handed grip.

This isn't intended as a cut down. It's intended to ask for you to share more of your knowledge and experience, sir.

Page generated in 0.01938 seconds with 8 queries