View Single Post
Old September 4, 2013, 09:08 AM   #17
rclark

SA ... What I like ... what I shoot and what I foresee ever needing.... and I have been shooting now for 30 years.... I see no need for a DA for what I do (target, woods carry, hip shooting, plinking, { and if I hunted } ) .... and, subjectively, the SA looks soooo much better than than a S&W revolver (night and day difference) . That was easy wasn't it? That said I do have a Bulldog .44Spec for CC, but only because of the nice small form factor. Had a SRH for awhile but sold it as it never found it's way into the field often enough. Oh, and as for accuracy .... well, that comes down to the shooter as all revolvers, DA or SA, can be inherently very accurate. I do like mine.... Personal preference.
A clinger and deplorable, MAGA, and life NRA member. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes colloquially referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. That said, the .44Spec is right up their too... but the .45 Colt is still the king.

Last edited by rclark; September 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM.

Page generated in 0.02442 seconds with 8 queries