View Single Post
Old December 5, 2012, 07:06 PM   #26
tAKticool

Yeah but I'm pretty sure it was physically damaged / opened box when I got it, if I did not include that in the message you are attempting to insert into this, I had suspected the package I got shipped to me was previously opened and or damaged to begin with, but I saw no actual *marks* on the scope and shoot, I admit fully, I was so excited I overlooked my initial trepidation.

Having had trouble zeroing it, I took it to Dick's where I had bought it (bought it online, they don't carry what they call "top tier" scopes in the stores, and when he noticed it was way off too, he IMMEDIATELY OFFERED to have it returned and a new one sent to me, And I said, you know I did think it was an open or damaged box I got, they said "you should not have even taken a chance, send it right back, $600 is way too much not to be perfect."

So in my humble opinion that had nothing to do with Nikon. *AND* even if i had kept it, Nikon has a full lifetime warranty ... 'NO TIME LIMIT APPLIES, NO CARD IS NECESSARY, EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER..."

sO i am COMPLETELY comfortable with my new Nikon Monarch *AND* the two Nikon ProStaffs 4-12x40mm 's I have on two .22LR's I have. Could not be happier.

Page generated in 0.03356 seconds with 8 queries